Combining toggle action with swift and efficient movement of pneumatic actuators, Pneumatic Clamps
can multiply the applied force and a base part for mounting purpose. They consist of a double acting pneumatic cylinder, a clamping arm and different parts of toggle clamp. Clamping arm is moved for holding the work piece by applying air pressure through port in pneumatic cylinder. Through other part, air is supplied for unclamping the job. This range includes Pneumatic Clamp (PAOT-3590UB) and many more.
For more details please click on the links given below
- Reduces operator fatigue.
- High speed operation.
- A number of clamps can be used simultaneously.
- Number of clamps with different sequences can be simultaneously operated.
- Clamps can be mounted at inaccessible positions also.
- Large opening Angle ensures easy component removal.
- Clamps stay locked in the event of air Failures.
- Reed switch mounted Pneumatic Cylinders can be used if position Sensoring is required.