Our warehouse is well constructed and equipped with all required amenities essential for a safe storage of the products. We also make sure that proper hygienic conditions should be maintained inside the unit. We are designated with a position of trustworthy suppliers involved in dealing with Rivet Process Monitoring System and offering the best deals.
Contents for Process Monitoring :
- Strain Gauge which converts the machine frame deflection to applied force.
- Potentiometer to check the riveting machine stroke.
- HMI with provision for display for stroke and riveting force.
- Digital Pressure Switch for inlet air to avoid any wrong riveting due to low and high pressure
Advantages of Process Monitoring System
- We can measure the actual stroke and actual applied force for riveting operation to avoid any process variation which affects the riveting quality.
- We can detect the wrong length and rivet missing by defining the load start point.
- We can detect the wrong riveting by defining the stroke value range and force value range.
- Machine will not run if the inlet pressure is not between the set values this can reduced the rejection percentages.
Load/Stroke Table: The 4 values in the table are logged as follows.
- Load starting point
- Intermediate load value with corresponding stroke value.
- Stroke corresponding to peak load.
- Load corresponding to peak stroke.